Re: Will pet friendly motion detector work with my dog?

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:22:00 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>man youse guys is tough, the guy's goin't through Chemo..for real?
>
>lemme tell ya I went through something like that shit a few years ago and
>it's a bitch...physically and brainwave-wise, if they told me tomorrow I had
>to do it again - I wouldn't. I lost 85lbs and half my brain, dunno how my
>family stood my attitude.

bAss won't survive because he has only half the brain capacity and no
compassion himself for his fellow man.  He might be able to get some
peace if he had half the compassion you are showing him.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)