Re: Will pet friendly motion detector work with my dog?

man youse guys is tough, the guy's goin't through Chemo..for real?

lemme tell ya I went through something like that shit a few years ago and
it's a bitch...physically and brainwave-wise, if they told me tomorrow I had
to do it again - I wouldn't. I lost 85lbs and half my brain, dunno how my
family stood my attitude.