Re: Sanity test on pricing please

> I won't make any comments, I will let others do that.

He's a home inspector.  So?  He's also a nice guy who doesn't mind paying a fair price for a good job.  He only asked if the price
he's been quoted seems reasonable -- not how to beat the contractor down.

Bob is also a very knowledgeable, experienced DIYer but this time around he's considering hiring a pro.  Here's your chance to act
"professional" instead of driving him away.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics