Re: Sanity test on pricing please

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:NpMbh.2876$7T5.689@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> There's nothing wrong with that. It's probably more lucrative than the
> alarm business. I was thinking about becoming a chimney sweeper myself...
> :)
>
> Jim Rojas

My next door neighbor is in the home inspection business, which is tanking
in CA right now. It's a tough way to make a living; lots of competition
undercutting everyone, realtors lying and sticking knives in your back,
customers who get the inspection then don't want to pay, etc. Kinda like the
alarm biz.
I guess the good ones do okay though.
js