Re: Law Suit in NJ

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Fuck you, dead man.
>
> No thanks.  I prefer women.

Hmmm that's funny. Then why did you marry a pig slut you picked up in
another country?

> Check with Leuck though.  He may be interested.
>
> > What do you care what happens?
>
> I don't, but it's important to point out the misleading information you post.

Oh .... but not as important as reminding you that you wont be around
to seewhat happens.

Jeeez ya know, I guess Ken Kirshenbaum will be supprised that you know
more about the law than he does. Or is it that ol chemo haze that's
made you forget to read and acknowledge his evaluation of the reason of
why it may become a national legal precedent in spite of the fact that
it's a state case?

> > You're going to be dead by the time
> > the case is concluded anyway.
>
> Perhaps.  Unlike you, I have a living conscience.

Yeah you like to put on the act as if you do, but you forget so easily
all the things you've done to people all your life. What a fuck up
you've been. You've actually killed someone!You're just end is around
the corner you arrogant son of a bitch.

Oh and by the way.....perhaps you meant to say lying conscience. Well
.... whatever, that wont live for very long.. ....... either.

Get used to it ......  you don't have a living ......... anything.