Re: Law Suit in NJ

Which only gives an absolute AMEN to my stance of TOUGH SHIT!
Now this really pisses me off that the NBFAA has the balls to ask me to
chip in to defend ADT.
Why is the NBFAA so willing to throw millions of OUR dollars to help
defend a billion dollar conglomerate like Tyco, and why did they
neglect to mention the company's name in their plea for funds?
I can't wait to hear all of you who drank the NBFAA Kool Aid try to
justify this one.
The organization has just officially become a total fucking sham. Just
admit you're all fucking stupid for buying the shit they were slinging.

Someone audit these bozos and find out what board member is related to
the lawyer they want to retain.

Nick Lawrence............. I can hear you laughing hard because you've
been preaching for a long time about what a crock of crap they are. Way
to go calling that one Nick.

Drive down the coast and buy Doug a beer for posting the info.