Re: Law Suit in NJ

Everywhere Man wrote:
> J. wrote:
>> On 10 Nov 2006 21:17:12 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Which only gives an absolute AMEN to my stance of TOUGH SHIT!
>>> Now this really pisses me off that the NBFAA has the balls to ask me to
>>> chip in to defend ADT.
>>> Why is the NBFAA so willing to throw millions of OUR dollars to help
>>> defend a billion dollar conglomerate like Tyco, and why did they
>>> neglect to mention the company's name in their plea for funds?
>>> I can't wait to hear all of you who drank the NBFAA Kool Aid try to
>>> justify this one.
>>> The organization has just officially become a total fucking sham. Just
>>> admit you're all fucking stupid for buying the shit they were slinging.
>>
>> You sound like an idiot. <
>
> While I might SOUND like an idiot your statements have removed all
> doubt and confirmed you as being one.
>
>>  The NBFAA isn't asking for your money for
>> ADT's defense fund.  They're asking for you to contribute to pay their
>> lawyers to write a document that may help influence an appeals court
>> decision.  Why?  Because if this thing doesn't get overturned, it has
>> ramifications to put small alarm dealers out of business.  A $4
>> million charge for Tyco is no big deal.  They don't need your money.<
>
> The NBFAA is asking me for cash to clean up a mess created once again
> by your company. Clean up your own mess or get the hell out of the
> business. The NBFAA likes to use that scare tactic too where they spook
> people into believing the Grim Reaper of Business is knocking on on
> doors. The NBFAA should stop bleeding it's members for nonsense.
>
>> ADT's commercial contracts require an "Authorized Representative" to
>> countersign after the customer and sales rep have signed the document.
>> This is to prevent sales reps from writing bad business without
>> management approving the terms. <
>
> And apparently one of your colleagues can't do his job properly. After
> all of the years your blabbering about how ADT's Commercial side is a
> top-notch organization it takes a retard in Jersey forgetting to sign
> the deal to prove you wrong and to throw the industry under a bus.
> If one of my customers has an unsigned contract then shame on me. I
> deserved to get sued.
>
> Alarm transactions are just like bathroom visits.
> You walk in all happy and excited to be there. You check out the
> location. You check the physical security, like lighting, doors,
> window. You find a good spot for conducting business. You drop your
> pants a little to ease the tension, you wait until the moment is right
> and then you shit all over them, BUT you NEVER EVER EVER EVER consider
> the job finished until the asshole is finished with the PAPERWORK.
>
> Why is it so hard for you sales retards to understand your job? Sign
> the paperwork!
>
>> I can't comment on this specific
>> case, <

> [...]
Amen TF!
Thanks for clearing up where my mandatory $500 from which only about $175
goes to the Local Assoc! NBFAA- thanks again for raping the small guys
so your fat asses can kiss the big Corp. a-holes and use our $ to
get us hoodwinked into believing we are so " substantially represented"
by your sorry behinds! Just confirms my beliefs- that they are the
security industry equivalent of the jackasses the sit in the United
States Congress!