Re: Law Suit in NJ

J. wrote:
> On 10 Nov 2006 21:17:12 -0800, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> >Which only gives an absolute AMEN to my stance of TOUGH SHIT!
> >Now this really pisses me off that the NBFAA has the balls to ask me to
> >chip in to defend ADT.
> >Why is the NBFAA so willing to throw millions of OUR dollars to help
> >defend a billion dollar conglomerate like Tyco, and why did they
> >neglect to mention the company's name in their plea for funds?
> >I can't wait to hear all of you who drank the NBFAA Kool Aid try to
> >justify this one.
> >The organization has just officially become a total fucking sham. Just
> >admit you're all fucking stupid for buying the shit they were slinging.
>

> You sound like an idiot. <

While I might SOUND like an idiot your statements have removed all
doubt and confirmed you as being one.

>  The NBFAA isn't asking for your money for
> ADT's defense fund.  They're asking for you to contribute to pay their
> lawyers to write a document that may help influence an appeals court
> decision.  Why?  Because if this thing doesn't get overturned, it has
> ramifications to put small alarm dealers out of business.  A $4
> million charge for Tyco is no big deal.  They don't need your money.<

The NBFAA is asking me for cash to clean up a mess created once again
by your company. Clean up your own mess or get the hell out of the
business. The NBFAA likes to use that scare tactic too where they spook
people into believing the Grim Reaper of Business is knocking on on
doors. The NBFAA should stop bleeding it's members for nonsense.

> ADT's commercial contracts require an "Authorized Representative" to
> countersign after the customer and sales rep have signed the document.
> This is to prevent sales reps from writing bad business without
> management approving the terms. <

And apparently one of your colleagues can't do his job properly. After
all of the years your blabbering about how ADT's Commercial side is a
top-notch organization it takes a retard in Jersey forgetting to sign
the deal to prove you wrong and to throw the industry under a bus.
If one of my customers has an unsigned contract then shame on me. I
deserved to get sued.

Alarm transactions are just like bathroom visits.
You walk in all happy and excited to be there. You check out the
location. You check the physical security, like lighting, doors,
window. You find a good spot for conducting business. You drop your
pants a little to ease the tension, you wait until the moment is right
and then you shit all over them, BUT you NEVER EVER EVER EVER consider
the job finished until the asshole is finished with the PAPERWORK.

Why is it so hard for you sales retards to understand your job? Sign
the paperwork!

> I can't comment on this specific
> case, <

But you will make shit up anyway pretending to be in the company loop.

> but from what I've been told, this ruling will be overturned. <

It shouldn't. Your company dropped the ball. Call it payback for all of
the customers your company has swindled that didn't have the financial
resources to take ADT to court for breach of service.

> It's really a matter of whether or not there was a valid contract in
> place.<

No signature.......No contract. Like the old laundry saying No tickie
no shirtie

>  It's not about the legality of liability limitation, so the
> NBFAA's request may be a little misguided, but not because they're
> trying to pay ADT's legal bills.  They're not. <

Bullshit. Speak when you know what you're talking about (which seems to
be never).
The NBFAA has been exposed once again as a crock of shit association
that begs money from smaller companies to benefit companies like ADT.