Re: Mix n Match Smokes on the same zone.

nick markowitz wrote:
> Speak the kings english:)

You mean the Queen's English, don'tcha?  Now that opens a whole can of
worms.  It would mean you'd have to start spelling things correctly too...

colour
honour
centre
tyre
neighbour

Somehow, I just don't think that's gonna happen.  Not only did we REBEL
against the tyranny of a King, we decided to drop a few "u's" on the way.