Re: Mix n Match Smokes on the same zone.

The Reason they do not want different smokes mixed and matched is because of
potential differences in voltage and amperage draw and possiblity smokes
will false or not work at all because one on line is drawing to much current
etc.
I have seen this happen with some panels they have very little tolerance for
different sokes et I have seen other systems and panels operate with no
difficulty accepting what ever you put on them.