Re: TG-1, Honeywell Dialers, and Uplink - Help: Which one should I choose?

Roland wrote:
> None of the above. Due to FCC changes those are going away.
> Since you have Ademco (Honeywell) might as well stick to AlarmNet-G.
> <ktcred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Here is the link to the Telguard product info and the Sunset Clause:

https://www.telular.com/v2/html/telguard/FCCSunsetStatement.pdf

1. It looks like the TG-1 is the answer to the FCC changes.

2. Additionally, the Honeywell (Ademco) 7845GSM product fulfills the
FCC obligation and it runs on the AlarmNet-G network.

3. Lastly, I believe the AnyNET product from Uplink can send all
signals, but I can't verify.  There is little information about this
system since it is so new: http://www.uplink.com/DEALERS/products.asp