Re: Law Suit in NJ

>Maybe they were hoping to electrocute any burglars? :)
No, just wake up the technician.

Funny but on those systems the "control" was actually at the central
station, not at the customer end. At the customer end there were very small
boxes, that had no keypad or key switch. Just a knob that said day and night
with a ring back button. Most of those I saw were old enough that the
original installer rode a horse to over to do the installation. The idea was
a current matching device like on movies showing ships from World War I
where you have stop, full speed, half speed and such matching the pilot
house to engine room. So like the ship if the customer was in day, central
in went to day and vice versa, just like the ship.