Re: Fire Alarm System Inspections. How and how much?

Sorry, but I am a bit confused. .  .are you a building owner looking to
have a facility inspected? or a person who wants to start doing fire
alarm inspections?

If your a building owner, easist thing would be to call a couple
companies to get quotes (Fire Marshall in your area can probably give
you a few names.

If your a alarm company owner and you are wanting to start doing fire
alarm inspections--Stop.  Hire someone who has, at least, a level 2
NICET certification in Fire alarm technologies.  You realize these are
LIFE-SAFETY systems.  You can't wake up one morning and decide "I'm
gonna start inspection fire alarms, today."

If you still feel like this is something you want to do, memorize NFPA
72.  Then, you will, at least, have an idea of what questions you need
to be asking.

Cheers