Re: Comcast Telephone Service????

I think that what Comcast is doing is just changing the name but it is still
VoIP.  I am presently on HOLD with Comcast to as some S-P-E-C-I-A-L
questions.  This should be fun trying to get some chickie babe to get out of
the marketing script and give some good info.  Will report what I learn,
that is I can learn anything.

She is going to transfer me to "Tech
Support".............................................

The "Digital Voice is not VoIP"  They have a separate private network for
the phone communication.  Does NOT go out on the "Internet".

Being transferred again to the "Technical Support
Team"..............................

"They do not have anyone that can answer weather or not there service will
work with an alarm panel."

"Once the customer sets up for the service and a field technician is
dispatched the field technician will determine if the service is compatible
or not and inform the customer that it will not work."

"I can not be transferred to a dispatcher or field technician with out a
customer number."

"No supervisor is available to provide me a number to call or have anyone
call me to answer my questions."

I felt like I was beating a dead horse so I decide to quit.  What a rat
race.  I really hate BIG Corporate America.

Well I have learned that .......................................  I really
don't think I learned anything.

Anyone more successful and determining the truth.  Or is this just a crap
shoot.

TIA

Les