Re: 4110XM wiring

Frank, thanks a lot for the help. I connected everything like you said
and got rid of my error code. It all looked familiar when I hooked it
up. I was all ready to send away for my rocket scientist certificate
when I realized I have another problem. The display now shows only AC
and Ready, as it should. But when I go to armed (away with delay) mode,
the beeper continues to beep although the "armed" indicator light comes
on. It probably beeps once a second. Book says it should beep twice and
then stop. I haven't done any more on it since I noted this. I decided
to give it a rest and watch the race. Any clues? Sorry to keep
bothering you. Thanks