Re: 4110XM wiring

An update--I found the paper. All it says is to connect the black wire
from the alarm cabinet to the green phone wire and to connect the
yellow to the red. Inside the alarm cabinet they have all 4 wires
connected, terminal 17(black) 18(yellow) 19(green) 20(red), but don't
use red and green at the other end. When I connect the wires at the
interface I still get the FC code on the control panel.   Spladge