4110XM wiring

Hi folks, nice group here. Back when I was working out of town and away
all week my wife wanted a security system so I told her to go ahead and
call someone. A while back I had some phone troubles and disconnected
the wiring at the Telco interface box since, apparently, the $99
installation didn't include the RJ31X jack. Now, it's a year later and
I want to reconnect the wires at the interface. When I disconnected the
wires I wrote down how they were connected. But, being an old geezer
and forgetful, I can't find the paper I wrote the connections on. I
would like to connect this system back. Can anyone tell me how it
should be connected at the interface? They just ran a phone wire from
the cabinet to the interface. The reason I don't just get the RJ31X and
do it properly right now is because I have more phone rewiring to do
and am not sure of the final routing. Basically, all I have right now
is a single phone line coming into one room utilizing the red and green
wires only.  Thanks, Spladge