Re: WTF?

Very few DVR or nDVR makers support megapixel cameras yet. So what brand are
you using? What CIF does the 1.3 record at? Does it eat a bunch more that a
regular 540 line camera? I know that soon everyone is going to try to OEM
the Arecont camera under their own brand. I think that 8Mpix is well over 30
CIF. Going to be some big drive arrays needed for storing that stuff for
anything more than a day or so. Get rid of the RG-6 and say hello to more
Cat 5E or 6 with PoE.