Re: Kidde Combined Smoke / CO Alarm

> > I might have the fire department out with their very expensive CO
> > detector around that time of day to make sure you don't have a problem
> > that your current detector is trying to tell you about.

My landlord provided me with a CO detector which is about 3 years old
but it seems to work fine when I test it - that has never gone off yet.
I've also got one of those patches that changes colour put on the
inside door next to the boiler and that is still white. Basically I put
the CO detector up just before I started the central heating in the
house, so the boiler was not running fully at the time.

Therefore, I'm pretty sure it's temperature!