Re: EMERGENCY HELP

On 21 May 2006 22:13:32 -0700, "harry" <charrisons3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>My budget is 2-3k. Make some suggestions.

I suggest getting a job and not living in the fucking 'hood.  Your
story is not consistent, you say you're unemployed - yet have a 2-3K
budget in a fucking apt. in a obviously not-so-savory area.

You more than likely are lying about the circumstance-- you are trying
to illicit free info using a bullshit story.  I don't what the real
deal is,  but you're lying -- that is for sure.  Liars get no help
here.

--

-Graham

remove the double 'e' to email me.