Re: EMERGENCY HELP

G. Morgan wrote:
> On 21 May 2006 22:13:32 -0700, "harry" <charrisons3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >My budget is 2-3k. Make some suggestions.
>

> I suggest getting a job and not living in the fucking 'hood.

By hood if you are suggesting I am black, then you are wrong. I am not
black and I dont wear any hood.

>Your
> story is not consistent, you say you're unemployed - yet have a 2-3K
> budget in a fucking apt.

I said I will use credit cards. Even if not, why is it so odd for
somebody who lives in an apartmnet to have 2-3k ? Is it that unusual ?

>in a obviously not-so-savory area.

When and where did I say I live in not-so-savory area ?

> You more than likely are lying about the circumstance--

What would I gain by lying.

>you are trying
> to illicit free info using a bullshit story.

I didnt know this forum has a payment section. Let me know where it is.

Did my bull shit story (if it is), kill any human being, cause any harm
or destroy somebody's life or lose money or lose job for anyone ?

LoL.

>I don't what the real
> deal is,
>but you're lying -- that is for sure.  Liars get no help
> here.

There are very few human beings on this planet who can accurately
figure out the truth and you are not one of those blessed ones.

Anyway I never experienced such personal abuse, ridicule and attacks
for no reason in any other forum  in 10 years.

Good luck to all.