Re: Take Over Practices

You know, at first I thought that you just like a lot of small dealers that
can't see business past the end of their nose. Now I know it....

If you don't consider what is best for your customers as your top business
priority, then frankly, I don't see any hope for further discussion. Rather
than tell you what I REALLY think of your business methodology, lets just
drop it, otherwise this is quickly going to degrade into the usual vitriol
these discussions end with.....

Frankly, discussing alarm business with you bores me to death.....

RHC