Wireless Security Receiver

Hi,

I'm looking for a wireless security receiver for commercial buildings
that can handle several motion detectors as well as door and window
contacts.  The ideal receiver should also have dry contact outputs for
every sensor in order to connect them to any commercial alarm system.
I'm looking for a receiver that is not designed for a particular alarm
panel, but one with a generic output that can work on several different
systems from different companies.

So far I found one from Inovonics that seems to meet those
requirements.  They have relay outputs for every sensor.

http://www.inovonics.com/pdf/2006catalog.pdf

Is there any other similar product on the market?

Thank you for your suggestions,
J-S Lauzon