Re: Ademco Panels?

alarman wrote:

> > Haven't you caught on yet Frank?  Mark see's spankings everywhere.
> >
> > Just humor him and mention the words spanking and leather .....  every
> > once and a while and he'll be satisfied.
>
> Hey, Gilligan, you're a fucking hypocrite, you know that? Mind your own
> business....remember?
> js

Hey ..... there he is!  The ole pork licker is back again.

How's the ole dick lick business.  You ever figure out how to get those
curly hairs out from between your teeth?

Hey .....How's your wife feel about your side business?  Oh yeah,
that's right, she's got a little going on the side too. Right? I betcha
ya can't wait to get the kids involved,  eh?  That oughta get em
through highschool anyway.

 Why .... I'd bet even your dog is a slut.