Re: Ademco Panels?

Nomen Nescio wrote:

I think it would be a little silly to have rolling codes for door/window
> transmitters, since there's no way to resync them without a service call.
Bullshit- GE's stuff works fine
> Plus, rolling codes don't appreciably increase the security of sensors,
> since an intruder's problem is to block the legitimate alarm signal from
> reaching the receiver, not to transmit the correct  disarm signal.
Who's opinion? Yours, documented or proven by yourself?

> Some people would say that rolling codes are just marketing crap dreamed up
> by the car alarm companies.  I'd be interested in seeing some proof that
> residential alarm systems have been defeated by duplicated keyfob signals.
> My gut feeling is that this just doesn't happen.
Guess again smartass- I've seen it done by perps with a "Board" full of
deivces that they drive thru neighborhoods with.

> As far as putting batteries in Ademco wireless transmitters to piss off
> ADI...apparently, you don't understand serial numbers.
It's a joke jerkoff, I understand the technology more than a two bit
jackshit like you does.
   If the receiver