Re: Ademco 4115 System with 6127 Console Problem

    Hi,

    Thanks for the reply, I just tried what you suggested, I am thinking of
doing a full reset on the system but I really want that to be a last option.

    I am now wondering if I have something wrong with the Charging Circuit
in the Panel, when I remove the new Battery from the Panel its measuring
12-13V and when I measure the Terminals the Battery plugs into on the Panel
I am seeing 14-15V but when the Battery is plugged back in the Voltage drops
back down to 12-13V off the Panel.

    Anyone got any ideas? If the Charging Circuit is blown I would not know
what to change as I don't have Schematics for this System, thanks.

    Regards,

    Kevin