Ademco 4115 System with 6127 Console Problem

    Hi all,

    Have had a problem come up on the display of my Ademco Alarm Panel (6127
Console) Yesterday and is still there today, it is flashing BAT which I
assume means Battery (don't have manual) every few Seconds, I changed the
Battery with a brand new one this morning and tonight when I got home it is
still flashing.

    I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and can maybe
point me in the right direction to fix it? The system still seems to be
working fine apart from the BAT flashing on the display.

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    Regards,

    Kevin