Installalation Tips and Tools

Hi Everyone,

I am considering an upcoming article on installation tips and tools.  If
anyone in the group here has any good tips you would like to pass on to
the group I will be glad to reference you if it goes to print.

Did anyone catch the installation fishing contest at the last ISC West?
It was put on by B.E.S. and the Training Dept.  Some pretty fierce
competition and the winners beat the others by hundredths of a  second.

Bob

Bob Dolph
Product & Training Consultant  http://www.bobdolph.com

"Tech Talk" Security Sales & Integration Magazine
http://www.securitysales.com/t_ci_articleView.cfm?ttbd=1923