Re: Installalation Tips and Tools

Thanks everyone,

Some really good tips everyone.  I just goes to show you that good
install ideas do not have to be big and fancy.  I have often found that
a new and simple idea can save time, money, and skinned knuckles.

Thanks to everyone and keep them coming.  I am sure all in the group
appreciates the feedback.

He is my tip to share......

I saw one tech at the installer fishing competition that, when fishing
into an attic,  would leave just enough slack and a loose wire twist on
the end of his fishing rod in order to give a short strong tug on the
wire to break it free from the rod in the attic.    The wire would stay
in the attic and he could pull the rod back down and do the next hole
the same way.  He could do an entire house with one installer instead of
two.

BobbyD