Re: Relocate Telco NID-newbie

Some providers get really pissy if you mess with their side of it...call
your's and tell them what you want to do. They're also connected to the main
electric ground bond of the house...so ask...maybe they'll move it for you.

We move them a lot if they are on the garage side of the house, we just move
them to the inside wall.