Re: Ultrasonic Sensors

>>> Not only is it illegal to machine trench over or
>>> within 3 feet of a locate mark, it is considered
>>> incredibly stupid...
>>
>> You're the one who boasted that your company did so.
>
> We made mistakes...

Clearly.

>>> We've found electric svc drops at 12"....
>>
>> Uh-huh, sure.
>
> Google it, Robert. You're a "google expert".

Didn't you say earlier that Google doesn't count or some such drivel?

>>> Takes a trained eye to spot these things reliably...
>>
>> Like the one your guy was looking through
>> when he hit the high tension line? You can't
>> have it both ways, Barfbuckle.  Either this
>> stuff is easier than you claim it is or you and
>> your coworkers are incompetent clods.
>> Either way the client is better off DIY.
>
> Trenching is simple. Doing it safely and without
> fucking things up is difficult. We made mistakes...

OK, we agree.  For you it is difficult.  For normal people (ie, those with
the capacity to think and to look at the markers) it's pretty simple stuff.

> Yeah- he's better off DIY trenching around his property...

Good.  You finally see.  I knew there was hope.

> Uhuh. You believe this shit, don't you?

About the exploding rocks and flying tractor jockeys?  Nope.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics