Re: Ultrasonic Sensors

To anyone still following this thread- Trenching is serious business. It can
be done with proper planning, but significant risks do exist. To deny the
risks is foolish.

Can you? Probably.

Should you? Only you can decide after being presented with all the pertinent
information. Only a fool, or a person with something to gain would say it's
"simple" or "without risk".

I love to save money, but if I didn't have proper experience, I would find a
friend who had some experience and utilize his/her expertise. Make friends
with the guy at the rental place- anything to reduce the risks. Bass would
have you believe that everyone except him is anti-DIY. Not so; DIY is a
great way to save money, IF you are prepared and get all the facts. It's
truly offensive to have someone who has ZERO trenching experience tell us
that there is no physical or financial risk involved with underground
trenching.