Re: ADT Focus 32

Ah ha ! Thanks Jim. Next time I'm out that way, I'll look at the board again
to see if it's their "proprietary" (more like semi proprietary...) model. I
didn't know that....

I used the standard DSC 5010 vers 2.0 programming sheets to program it. Hope
that was OK. If not, maybe I should go change out the board...whatdaya think
?

RHC