ADT Focus 32

After taking over a Power 832 from ADT the other night, as per usual, the
next day I tried to dial in to check my settings. No matter how many times I
connect (using auto detect or otherwise), the software tells me it cannot
identify the panel.

I seem to remember dialing in to Focus 82 private labelled panels before
with no trouble, but this one can't be recognized by the software (latest
version with all drivers). The client is way out in the country and has a
very noisy telephone line, so might that be the reason why ?

Anyone had this experience before ?

RHC