Re: EMERGENCY HELP

Not everybody is rich and can afford 8-10k. As a matter of fact I dont
even have a job now but I need the security setup with no choice. I
already have an extra computer at my brothers place which I can use to
record over the internet. Mine is just a one bedroom apartment and I
don't think I need more than three cameras, two pointing at the door
and one pointing at the patio window from inside. Give some suggestions
please if I am wrong.