Re: Honeywell/Ademco 15P Keypads and assessories needed

COD as in the "surprise" charges by companies like UPS who screw
Canadians when US -> Canadian shipments. (sometimes doubling the cost of
the items).  If a US company sends to Canada via USPS, Canadians pay
$5.00 plus 7% GST.. which is much more reasonable.