Re: Honeywell/Ademco 15P Keypads and assessories needed

Do you mean Collect On Delivery, as in the US? If so they charge us that
here too, but I think it's 16 bucks...but it's only if UPS is collecting the
money for the shipper, which can be avoided by paying online or prepaying
the merchant.

"Michelle" <newsgrps_REMOVE_@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| COD as in the "surprise" charges by companies like UPS who screw
| Canadians when US -> Canadian shipments. (sometimes doubling the cost of
| the items).  If a US company sends to Canada via USPS, Canadians pay
| $5.00 plus 7% GST.. which is much more reasonable.
|

| Crash Gordon wrote:
| > Why COD? ...just curious.
| >

| > "Michelle" <newsgrps_REMOVE_@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Does anyone know where I can order Honeywell/Ademco 15P Keypads and
| > | assessories in the US (via USPS) or Canada?
| > |
| > | If in the US it is important that the shipping is USPS due to the COD
| > | charges via most other couriers.
| > |
| > | I need some expansion modules, and keypads... etc.
| > |
| > | Thanks!
| > |
| > | Michelle