Re: Relocate Telco NID-newbie

Around these here parts, they don't charge for the upgrade from an old sni
to a new one.

Technically there's no reason it can't be relocated (remember the ground
bond though). Their main concern is probably that they would not have access
to it if you put it up in your attic or some inaccessable location.

Never heard of Suttle, but that's the kind of boxes we have around here.

I still think you should let your provider do the conversion.