Re: Installalation Tips and Tools

I can remember my first tech tip way back in junior high school electric
shop.  It was wrapping a stripped wire properly around a screw
terminal.  An old time shop teacher that made sure we had good basic
install skills.  A very nice and basic tip.  While this seems obvious to
many of us techs, you would be surprised how many wires I see wrapped
the wrong way.

BobbyD