Re: Ultrasonic Sensors

> They call it Blue Stake out here and the
> service is free...they mark everything in
> purty colors...gas/electric/telcom/etc.

Exactly.  Also, as long as you call first and don't dig between their marked
boundaries you have zero liability if you hit something.

As to SB's comments, there's no high tension cable within the typical 18"
depth he would use for low voltage signal cables.  Stanley Barfbuckle's
nonsense story of rocks flying out of ditches and drivers leaping off
tractors is not only pur fiction.  It's irrelevant.  We're talking about
little walk-behind units and he's talking about a tractor you'd drive on.
Next thing you know FO will brag of jumping off an inverted 3500 because it
levitated into an open-front, high voltage cabinet.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics