Re: Ultrasonic Sensors

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Exactly.  Also, as long as you call first and don't dig between their marked
> boundaries you have zero liability if you hit something.

you might DIE but at least according to rlb there is no liability.

> As to SB's comments, there's no high tension cable within the typical 18"
> depth he would use for low voltage signal cables.

you can insulate yourself with all those boxes of condoms you brag about
carrying around with you on your little "vacations"

  Stanley Barfbuckle's
> nonsense story of rocks flying out of ditches and drivers leaping off
> tractors is not only pur fiction.  It's irrelevant.  We're talking about
> little walk-behind units and he's talking about a tractor you'd drive on.
> Next thing you know FO will brag of jumping off an inverted 3500 because it
> levitated into an open-front, high voltage cabinet.

was that cabinet stuffed full of paper?  from rlb wanting his
EXcustomers to be informed about all that stuff that nobody ever reads
except installers?  if so it probably burst into flames and then bASS
cooked some burgers for the tribe.