Re: Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass

Jim,

You're right of course but you have the time for his nonsense, I don't.
I have to compete with alarm dealers who provide free installations or
free service or free advice... I don't have time to take the asshole to
task.
I've blocked the motherfucker and it makes life easier here for me here
and I do like quaffing a few and writing dumbass stuff or picking up tips.
I'll have to rely on you to put him in his place, I see your posts and do
appreciate and respect your efforts.... sorry I can't help out!