Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass

 Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
 He has:
  - posted erroneous and misleading advice,
  - repeatedly made false accusations against others,
  - attempted to have those who disagree with him disciplined in
    their workplace,
  - threatened the property of those who disagree with him,
  - repeatedly cancelled the postings of others, and
  - attempted to "mail bomb" both individuals and this newsgroup.

 His actions have been very destructive to this newsgroup, and
 are not socially acceptable.  He has expressed the conviction that
 his actions are right.

 We the undersigned join in an alt.security.alarm ignoring of Mr Bass.
 We will not reply to any posting Mr Bass makes as any response
 at all only seems to encourage him.  We request all others to
 do likewise.

 To add your name to ours and indicate your support for this course
 of action, reply by e-mail to "shunbass@xxxxxxxxx"
 ( that's shunbass "at" gmail "dot" com).  Email may
 not be answered.  Please do not respond to this message.

 shunbass@xxxxxxxxx