Re: Are there any convenient alarm systems?

Hey Steve,

I read your post and think you should check out the Protector Plus at
www.x10securitysystems.com. Our system has a lot of the things you seem
to be looking for. Our remote controls are easy to use, and the system
comes with a keychain keypad for taking with you. There are no codes to
remember just press arm and disarm accordingly. We have a door chime
mode for people coming and going, so it alerts you without a siren.
You can expand it to cover all of your door and windows as you see fit.
People say x10 is not any good, but our offer is that you try it for 30
days -- if you don't like it send it back...just like that.

Good Luck on your search...!

x10security team