Re: Door phone for residence

Door Fon !!! (ADI sells em)

Most excellent, easy to install. Handles up to two doors/gates, and  you can
add on a door strike module too. I've put in abt 10 in the last year. Good
money too.

I put the module in the SWB along with my alarm wires. Double gang
electrical box at the fd or gate...piece o'cake!  Run it to the SWB because
it's not a low voltage powered device, it has a 120v cord, so ya just plug
the module into the SWB outlet and since your phones go to the swb your all
done. I run a cat 5 to the FD or Gate...and your done. oh,  yeah...no moving
parts either.

Stainless or Bright Brass (sorta)

hth