Re: Great deal, great product.

FIRETEK wrote:
> Mr. Bass:
>
> I'm responding to your posts not "spending most of my efforts in ASA
> addressing you".  We are corresponding if you haven't noticed.  A number of
> individuals here frequently post responses to you.  I suppose you're now
> going to say that their entire purpose for participating in this Group is to
> harrass you.
>
> This is a Newsgroup.  I capitalize "Group" to differentiate between a "group
> of individuals" and a "Newsgroup".  Point me to the "Usenet Instruction
> Manual" that clearly identifies this supposed error.  While you're at it,
> perhaps you should look up the word "ethics".  Clearly you haven't done so.
>
> While we're on the subject of Netiquette, perhaps you should review your own
> posted responses to me.

Give it up Frank.  Many people have tried to reason with Robert.  A few
years ago, a general "truce" was declared and even Mike Sabodish (who
posted then as "Group Moderator" and who was Roberts biggest detractor)
backed off.  After about two weeks, Robert started flooding the
Newsgroup with "PR" and "INFO" posts.  He doesn't do this in any other
Newsgroup he participates in except here (either back then, or even
now).  Robert's sole purpose here is to act as a disruption and get
people really mad so they follow him to the other Groups where their
watch the "fireworks" as Roberts "supporters" flock to his defense.

Notice how his posts to you have dramatically escalated?  I mean how
"Christian" can suggesting someone "drop dead" be?  This is absolutely
amazing.

> Oh, and by the way, I don't look anything like the other Frank.  He still
> has a full head of hair.  I wear a cap so the reflection doesn't blind
> people.  :)

And here I thought it was because you liked "Budweiser".  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com