Re: Great deal, great product.

> You "suggested" that I "drop dead and on the way
> down hit my head".

It was only a suggestion.  Like your worthless advice, you're
under no obligation to take it.

> The only thing I see in this response is that reasonable
> discussion is beyond your capability in this particular
> forum...

Perhaps I failed to make myself clear.  You are not in charge
here.  No one is.  The "FAQ" you keep referring to is irrelevant,
has no authority and has no chance of being heeded by any of the
regulars here.  If you want to persuade folks to do so, start
with some of the IB.  Once they're in line, get back to me and
I'll let you know what I think.

> I do not lay the blame for this at your feet...

You're too kind.  Then again, who asked you?

> I really don't care who started it.  What interests me more
> is who finishes it.  Of the two of you, Frank is the only one
> making a genuine effort...

Bullfrank!  Olson has played that game on and off for years.  His
intermittent "high road" postings are invariably punctuated with
jibes and snide remarks, then followed soon after with yet
another all-out attack.  I'll believe he has changed when I read
his obituary.  Until then he can take the "high road" straight to
...umm, Waco and you are welcome to join him.

> at adopting a "higher standard".   You can continue to
> play in the "Cesspool" for all the good it's doing you.

I post answers to DIYers and newbies looking for information on
alarms.  When attacked I sometimes respond in kind.  If you don't
like it, filter me or go away.  Clear?

> As to your comments about my being familiar with the
> terminology you've used to describe this Group...

Funny, just like Olson you erroneously capitalize "group".

> In point of fact, I have no interest in when you started
> your business, what you were doing, or the other things
> that factor in to your background and make you uniquely
> "Robert L Bass, Net Citizen"...

You're so disinterested that you spend most of your effort in ASA
addressing me.  Hmm.  Smells more and more like Olson.

> You have knowledge and are willing to share it. The
> fact that there are others here providing the same
> service makes it relatively simple for anyone to discern
> the difference between an answer you provide and
> one given by the likes of Mr. Rojas, Mr. La Londe, or
> anyone else for that matter.

First of all, although you may pretend not be aware of it, Jim
Rojas makes part of his living selling to participants here.  No
problem with that.  Jim's a nice guy.  I hope he continues to
succeed.

The fact that I make a living selling online has nothing to do
with the veracity of what I say about technical issues or about
industry problems.  I've been in this trade for nearly three
decades and I have much to share.  If you don't like it, that's
your problem.

When you make snide comments about the value of my posts due to
my online business, you show yourself for what you are.  You're
not interested in the high road, just looking to pick a fight.
And that is so characteristic of Olson that it's almost a
certainty you are simply another of his sock puppets.

> It appears from the way you "signed off" that further
> discourse with me is of no interest to you...

Ya think?

> I must admit to a certain ambivalence to this news.
> As I've said, I really don't care (one way or the other)...

Well, that would certainly qualify as ambivalent.

> and I wish you well in whatever road you choose
> to take.

I'm doing just fine right here.  Feel free to hit whatever road
you wish to take.

> My name is "Frank" and that's the name I was Christened
> with...

Really?!?  What a shock.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.