Re: Can a Napco system & DSL connection co-exist?

> I've got lots of DMP out there on DSL lines,
> been testing for years right on time....no filter.

Sounds like one more reason to like DMP, Crash.  The only thing
I'd be concerned about is the possibility that the CS may someday
switch receivers to one that can't handle the DSL noise on the
line.  If that were to happen you might have problems.  If you're
keeping track of these things or (better) if you own the CS,
there's no problem.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.