Re: alt.security.alarms Original Proposal Message

Okitoki wrote:
> Happy aniversary! Thanks for setting this group up Frank! 10 years..
> wowww!
>
> I would sure like to see a "best of" list... maybe we could elect the
> top 10 posts!
>
> Regards,

Steve Ryckman actually set up the Group.  I'm simply hosting the FAQ on
my website as a courtesy.  I thought that with all the "back and forth"
that's been going on here for years, that it's time someone actually
posted it again.  Robert and Group-Moderator seem to have a problem
understanding plain English.  I put it down to all that "Alarm-glish"
they've been reading over the years.  :-)

As for the "top ten posts", I would definitely nominate Doug L's "famous
post" as one.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com