Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

> I'm not one to sit here and simply let this happen...

As long as Olson and his numerous aliases, together with the rest of the IB keep
filing this newsgroup with hatred and vitriol, I will post about my websites.
My posts are on topic and within the guidelines of my news server ISP's
regulations.

If you don't want the newsgroup filled with posts about the alarm systems I
sell, all you have to do is behave like adults.  Perhaps that's asking too much
but I can assure you that there is no more you can do about it than I can about
your disgusting behavior.

The solution is simple enough.  If you want this newsgroup to serve its real
purpose, stop filling it with trash.  I seriously doubt that actually matters to
most of the IB though.  They just want a place to post their filth.  There's
certainly no reason to believe that Olson (who represents no one but himself and
has zero authority anywhere, regardless how much he pretends to be a leader)
cares one Whitt about this newsgroup.  He's one of the worst offenders.

Your move.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.